CreativeArtsConsulting.com specializes in guiding independent creative business owners through the challenges of running a successful business while offering a unique level of caring, nurturing and support that encourages growth on all levels.
- + Are you starting or growing a creative, product-based business?
- + Do you want helpful, honest feedback that will help your business grow?
- + Would you like a knowledgeable mentor to discuss your new ideas with?
- + Do you need help with your pricing structure?
- + Need help transitioning from a retail to a wholesale business?
- + How about ideas on streamlining your production process to increase your profits?
- + Would you like to figure out how to rejuvenate your sales?
- + Perhaps you need practical advice beyond what your friends and family can provide?
- + Do you want some clear advice on the branding of your company?
- + Maybe you need some help opening or improving your Etsy or other online shop?
Marlo M. of Creative Arts Consulting can help you with all this and more. Let’s talk!
Appointments available in your Seattle-area studio, my Greenwood (Seattle) neighborhood studio or via phone or Skype anywhere in the world! Check out my Services page for more information on how we can work together.
Want to cut to the bottom line?
Check out my pricing page for my one-to-one consulting rates!
I am also teaching a bunch of Arts Business classes in Seattle – check out
SchoolHouseCraft.com/classes for more info!
“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
- Ella Fitzgerald
Quick Links for more information: